Davis Staffing will be participating in a job fair to be held at Sugar Steel, 2521 State Street, Chicago Heights, IL 60411 on Tuesday, December 11. Hours are 7:30am-4:30pm.
Applicants should bring copies of their resume and the phone numbers for their last 3 jobs.
Applicants must take and pass a drug screen.
Davis Staffing, Inc. participates in the E-verify program.
Positions to be Filled:
Saw Operators – 2nd or 3rd shift
- Operate saws to cut different steel material
- Must be good with measuring tape
- Must cut to customer specifications
Material Handlers/Crane Operator – 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
- Operate Remote Control Overhead Crane
- Lots of walking. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have remote/wireless duel hoist experience. NO EXCEPTIONS
Maintenance – 1st shift or 2nd shift
- Maintains and does preventative maintenance on facility equipment
- Troubleshoots and contacts outside vendors if we can’t fix the equipment in-house
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance required
- Lots of walking, climbing, bending, squatting, able to lift up to 50 lbs
Trailer Mechanic – 1st shift
- Diagnose and make repairs to trucks and trailers
- Preventative maintenance
- Inspections prior to and after deliveries, etc.
- Class B License to move trailers from bay to bay in our yard
- Must know how to hook to a trailer in the correct manner