The summer is heating up with a number of career opportunities in the Chicago Southland and Indiana Northwest locations! If you have an interest in working for a leading company in the manufacturing and commercial industries, this may be a great time for you to send us your resume. This could be the single most important moment of your career!
Our featured HOT JOBS this month include the following opportunities:
The CNC Press Brake Operator is expected to safely meet production goals in performing high quality operation of all work piece forming operations. Please review the following qualifications and requirements of this assignment, for which we are hiring immediately!
- Must be able to work from and follow work orders, station paperwork, rework / rejection tags, production tags to produce a high quality part(s) using a CNC controlled press brake.
- Must be able to run machine and able to detect work piece defects and machine malfunction
- Must be fluent at reading blueprints and other shop drawing aids.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to learn or have experience using a programmable controller.
- Must be able to learn to set-up machine and run multiple jobs (50 – 75) work orders per shift.
- Must be able to produce parts that meet Engineering specifications.
- Must be able to use a caliper, square, tape measure and micrometer.
- Must be able to scrutinize every facet of job and report improper operation, defective materials, faulty equipment and other unusual conditions to Management.
- Able to perform basic 5S / Good Housekeeping skills.
- Perform equipment preventative maintenance, as required.
- Able to operate a forklift.
- Previous CNC Press Brake Experience
- Able to read blue prints
- Mechanical maintenance experience
Candidates MUST be a crane operator that can run an overhead remote control crane. NO PENDANTS ATTACHED AND NO CAB CRANE. This is for a steel company in the heart of Chicago Heights.
- High school diploma or GED
- Steel toe shoes/boots
- Must have the ability to pass drug screen and submit to a background check
Think you have what it takes, or the skills and qualifications for one of these assignments? Or do you know someone who does? We want to hear from you!
Please call us today at 888-61-DAVIS (888-613-2847) to find the branch office nearest you.