The Davis Staffing Story
In 1960, Clara Mae Davis founded Davis Staffing, Inc. to meet the staffing needs of Chicago’s south suburban area. Industry was booming, and this growth fueled a demand for experienced, qualified people.
Davis Staffing started the first temporary service in the south suburbs in Matteson, Illinois, with a staff of just two people. By 1965, the company had outgrown its offices and expanded to larger quarters in Chicago Heights.
Today, Davis serves the Chicago Southland and Northwest Indiana markets with three offices. Our corporate headquarters is located in Olympia Fields, IL with branch offices in Olympia Fields and Oak Lawn, IL and Hammond, IN.
We attribute our continued growth and success to maintaining high standards of professionalism, and providing service beyond expectations to our clients and employees alike.
Guided by a commitment to maintain the highest standards of integrity and professionalism, Davis Staffing is dedicated to providing the highest quality clerical and light industrial staffing solutions to small and medium-sized businesses in the Greater Chicago Southland and Northwest Indiana areas, according to their individual needs. We strive to provide excellence in service with personalized attention and gainful employment opportunities to our employees.
We serve our clients, candidates and employees with vision, integrity and values.
Davis Staffing Facts
- Locally and family-owned business since 1960.
- Strengths include staffing and recruiting for clerical, light industrial, technical and scientific positions.
- Most of our staff members have their CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certification and many are bilingual.
- We drug screen all employees.
- Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE), State of Illinois (Vendor No. 362875696-00).
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) (Vendor No. 32523).
- Member of National Safety Council.
- Member of American Staffing Association (ASA).
- Earned the Safety Standard of Excellence® mark from the American Staffing Association and National Safety Council.